Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Born on the road

Life can take you by surprise sometimes.  A weird circumstance can push you to start the project you have been thinking about for a year or two, and subconsciously piecing together for a few years before that.  For me, a nine hour solo car ride with two breaks for gas and one break for "relief" was that push.  That was the last leg of my 2,000 road trip.  Okay maybe it was ten miles short but 1,990 is just as impressive.  I had tons of time to think while in the car alone.  And if you knew me, you would know I was would be dwelling on something. 

For this trip, the topics were as follows: a man, my furture, my past, and how to logically deal with each of the predicaments associated with each of these.  Of course, all of these things are connected.  I'm just not sure how connected they will be yet.  While the thoughts going through my head in the car are extremely important to me, the logical side of things isn't as intersting as the emotions involved.  But guess what, you don't get to hear about any of that just yet. (All zero of you actually reading my blog :p)

Here is the start to a journey where you can discover who I am, I can discover who I want to be, and a hope that we can help each other out along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment